Buscar este blog

domingo, 31 de mayo de 2015

Reverend LaChapel preaches my kind of religion


http://www.voicesofny.org/2015/02/hispanic-church-spearheads-social-change-bronx/
Click on the above link to read an article about an incredible man doing an awesome job for his brothers and sisters.  Imagine someone saying, "A man needs but one pair of shoes.  A spare pair belongs to his brother who goes barefoot."  Is this capitalism?

Reverend Danilo LaChapel asks, "What about the blood of the poor accumulated in the banks of the rich?  The Lord taught us to lend each other a hand not to get rich at each other's expense."  He and I share the same view of what humanity should be.

I am looking forward to visiting his church this June 2015.  I am sure I will be leave his church with more conviction and strength to work towards a world where there is really justice for all!



 


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario